JBL SP8CII 2-Way, Round 8-Inch In-Ceiling Speaker with Swivel Mount Tweeter (Pair) Reviews

JBL SP8CII 2-Way, Round 8-Inch In-Ceiling Speaker with Swivel Mount Tweeter (Pair) Reviews
Other products by JBL Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

JBL 2-Way Ceiling speaker with a 8" titanium laminate mid base driver and a 1" titanium laminate tweeter.

Technical Details

- Titanium laminate tweeter for excellent high frequency sound
- Rubber surrounds reduce distortion
- Dog-ear brackets make it possible to retrofit
- Speaker faceplates and grilles can be painted to match room decor
- Optional rough-in frames are available for new construction
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Looking Speaker" 2010-03-24
By Jeromie Moss (bakersfield, ca.)
If you are looking for a flushed look in your ceiling this is definitely the speaker. I wanted my speakers mounted in the ceiling and didnt want the distraction of bulky bookshelf speakers hanging down. I opted for the JBL in ceiling and i'm glad I did. Pretty simple for installation. It comes with a cutout you put on the ceiling/wall and trace the outline. Then you use a drywall saw cut the hole, place the speaker in and tighten the screws. The screws turn the locking tab mechanism that holds the speaker into the ceiling. The sound is very good not tinny as ive read with some of the Polk in ceiling speakers. IT does lack some mid range as it is a 2 way speaker but fills rich highs and good bass. Overall tinkering with the EQ on my receiver set the sound just perfect. Plenty of power for home theater use actually purchased 3 pair for a 7.1 system. You wont go wrong with these speakers!!

Customer Buzz
"Fantastic speakers!" 2009-03-16
By John D. Rowe (Jackson, WI USA)
I bought these speakers on JBL's ebay store. They were remanufactured and I got them for a steal. I bid on my speakers and got them for under $100 for the PAIR! Installation is easy once you get the speaker cable run and they sound fantastic. I was planning on getting a powered subwoofer to run off of my harmon/kardon receiver, but I really don't need it. They have plenty of bass response and the mids and highs are crystal clear. I especially like how you can swivel the tweeters to achieve optimum staging.

Customer Buzz
"WRONG PARTS SENT" 2009-02-07
By Dale D. Beebe (california)
Nice speakers, but I ordered round ceiling speakers and I received square wall speakers. After several weeks and double the transactions, I'm hoping to get the correct speakers soon. These had very long, slow deliveries to begin with.

Customer Buzz
"Good speakers for the price." 2008-03-10
By B. Berg (ND brrrrr, cold)
These speakers install sooooo easy. I bought eight of them. The sound they produce isn't as good as I thought they would be, especially for a JBL product. For the price I can't complain.

Customer Buzz
"Crisp clear sound" 2007-10-23
By Jeremy D. Marcum (Indianapolis, IN)
I installed a pair of these in my master bathroom and the sound is incredible! I have them hooked up to my HK Receiver and the sound is crisp and the bass is solid. In my opinion, I can not imagine a better set of ceiling speakers out there. These speakers also have movable tweeter cones so you can point the highs directly where you want them to go. I highly recommend.


Images Product

Read more JBL SP8CII 2-Way, Round 8-Inch In-Ceiling Speaker with Swivel Mount Tweeter (Pair)

1 ความคิดเห็น:

nomzam กล่าวว่า...

Sound is very very clear and I can recommend this Roof Ceiling Speakers to anyone.

แสดงความคิดเห็น